Get to Know Windham Mountain (NY)
Windham Mountain is the place to get close to nature, to find outdoor adventures and to remind yourself how good it is to spend time outdoors in the fresh air with family and friends. For over five decades this resort has been one of the most popular destinations for adventure seekers in New York State. It is open year-round with a range of outdoor and recreational activities in all seasons.
Getting to Windham Mountain from New Haven
The distance between Windham Mountain and New Haven is 122 miles, which is approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes. From New Haven you need to take Interstate I-84 towards New York State (Newtown). Then after 77 miles you need to take an exit 52B towards the Taconic State Parkway. Keep driving along the Taconic State Parkway for about 40 miles and take an Exit NY-82 towards Ancram/Hudson. After 37 miles take an exit NY-23 W/U.S. 9N, drive for another 14 miles and then turn left towards NY-296S.
- Single day passes: Adult (18-64) – $98, Youth (7-17) – $76, Senior (65-74) – $76, Senior (75+) – $70, Child (6 and under) – $15
- Marathon pass (Sunset skiing & Riding) – Adult – $103, Youth – $81
– 4-hour Flex pass (Non-Holiday period) – Adult – $65, Youth and Senior (65-74) – $52, Senior (75+) – $35
- Sunday Matinee Pass (Sunday from 1 to 4pm) – $66 for all age groups
- Sunset upgrade – $20 for all age groups
There are 282 skiable acres, 53 trails, 11 lifts, and 6 terrain parks. In addition, the Windham Mountain resort offers a golf course, alpine spa, inn, adventure park, lift-served mountain bike park, and several restaurants. Besides downhill skiing, there are plenty of activities to try and enjoy, such as tubing, ice skating, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing.